The LWF Assembly resolves as follows:
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to ensure accessibility in all its events and of services it provides;
- To call on the LWF Communion Office develop strategies to improve and mainstream disability inclusion, in LWF policies, in LWF advocacy work and within LWF’s programs and all activities, including Assemblies;
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to acquire and analyze disaggregated data on the participation of persons with disabilities in the life of the LWF member churches;
- To call on the LWF to work together in consultation with organizations of persons with disabilities to access relevant expertise; and
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to advocate actively for the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD).