The LWF Assembly resolves as follows:
- To call on the LWF Council to initiate a strategic process on the next steps in the concrete implementation and development of the Gender Justice Policy (2013), and also the Emmaus Conversation, regionally;
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to gather good practices and concrete tools that exist within LWF member churches of successful dialogue on potentially divisive issues and urge LWF member churches to share their contextually relevant tools and practices;
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to develop and strengthen platforms and strategies for sharing of such resources, practical tools and strategies to enable capacity building and resource development within various contexts and urge LWF member churches to engage in such capacity building;
- To call on the LWF Communion Office and the LWF member churches and regions to prioritize funding or at least to secure minimally the same percentage to advance and support gender justice and women’s empowerment;
- To call on the LWF Council to ensure that the Accountability Framework now under development itself be gender just and to have a specific element to support gender justice; and
- To urge the LWF Communion Office to continue accompanying LWF member churches in supporting women in the ordained ministry and women in leadership.