The LWF Assembly resolves as follows:
- To affirm the crucial role of LWF member churches in their public voice in their contexts, recognizing that some of them are faced with risks and restrictions;
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to strengthen its efforts and programs to support LWF member churches in theological reflection and in their advocacy at the local and national levels, particularly through capacity building and provision of relevant advocacy tools;
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to continue to amplify the advocacy work of LWF member churches at regional and global levels – including through supporting the engagement of LWF member churches with the United Nations and regional intergovernmental bodies;
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to continue enhancing theological underpinning for LWF advocacy to ensure that thematic work, including those related to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs); and
- To call on the LWF Communion Office to invest in and enhance advocacy capacity-building for young people.